2) Once we get involved, we deal with the insurance company directly. You won't get any more calls, emails or letters from your adjuster, leaving you to focus on your health.
3) You have very limited time to make a claim for payments owed to you if you are denied or cut off long term disability.
4) If you don't let us stand and fight for your rights, you won't get the disability money you are rightfully owed.
5) We will tell you the truth. If you have a case, we will tell you why. If you don't, we will tell you why not.
2) Appeals work. RARELY!
3) You can fight the insurer on your own. AT YOUR PERIL!
4) You can wait indefinitely to fight a denial or cut off benefits. NO! There are strict time limitations under the law.
5) You will have to pay upfront to fight the insurance company. NEVER!
2) You refuse to participate in a return to work program.
3) You can do another job.
4) Our doctor disagrees with yours.
5) You haven't followed treatment recommendations.
2) Limit what you post online, especially on social media.
3) Don’t ignore requests for documentation from your insurance company.
4) Document your communication with your adjuster in writing (email is fine).
5) Contact us as soon any problem arises, or if you get a “gut” sense that the insurance company is going to deny or cut off your benefits.